"With so much fighting, screaming, and table-flipping on the national level, sometimes folks just want civility, competence, and results. I'm proud to deliver real results to Montgomery County." -- Jeff on Bringing Home the Bacon
Jeff believes that a core part of legislator's job is to be responsive to constituents and bring home resources for important community institutions. These are pillars of Montgomery County, so Jeff never apologizes for fighting in Annapolis to make sure we get our fair share.
Jeff's and the D18 Team's 2018 Bond Bills (all passed!):
- A Wider Circle (Silver Spring): $750,000
- Strathmore Music Center (North Bethesda): $3,000,000
- The Nonprofit Village (Rockville): $100,000
- Noyes Children's Library (Kensington): $100,000
- Round House Theatre (Bethesda): $350,000